Become a Member
Please read the fine print
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, yoga trainings including yoga teacher training, study groups, kirtan, health programs, workshops and/or other wellness, body work, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Ti Harmony and/or Loving Kindness Yoga School (“the School”). The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the School, and/or indoors or outdoors at or away from the physical location of the School, or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury, mental injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the School reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, mental, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, mental injury, heart attack or stroke, contraction of disease including viruses, and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, joint, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations, and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities offered by the School, including those which may result from the negligence of the School.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the School, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff, their successors and assigns, (each, a “Released Party”) that I, or others on my behalf, may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities offered by the School even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs, successors, assigns or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that the School from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record classes or events occurring offered by the School and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video. If I would prefer not to be videoed or photographed, I will inform the school, in writing, by emailing to TiHarmony@GoDeep.yoga
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of North Carolina and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement (“Disputes”) shall be exclusively brought in the State Courts of Orange County, North Carolina or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, and venue shall be proper and exclusive in those courts.
9. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
10. I understand that each person who accesses the studio and any classes held by the studio must sign this waiver; I agree I will not share the passwords to the studio page or any class with anyone else.